Ngagyur Nyingma College
Institute of Advanced Buddhist Studies
- Every year there is one and a half-month vacation after the annual examination with the specific date decided by the Institute's administration in consultation with the head of the monastery.
- One should come back from vacation within the specified reporting time.
- Reporting time is on 30th of the 3rd lunar-month, and until 14th of 4th Lunar-month, all are required to do self-study. The regular classes start from 15th of the same month.
- The announcement of the results will be on 10th of 4th lunar-month.
- Failing to return on the day of announcing the results will suspend one from the Institute for a period of one year.